Friday, January 28, 2005

durrrrrrrrrr the second

A is for age: 25
B is for booze: Yes please. Bourbon if you have it.
C is for carreer: World Dominator
D is for Dad's name: Ronald; Ronnie P.
E is for essential items to bring to party: Camels and a condescending attitude.
F is for favorite song at the moment: Big Youth-Waterhouse Rock.
G is for girlfriend: Non-Scarlett GF
H is for Hometown: Le Bayou
I is for instruments I play: Saxophone, I suppose, but it's more making unpleasant noises while remembering how much I hated Ms. Buchanan than "playing."
J is for jam or jelly: I prefer syrup. Wait, what?
K is for Kids: None that I know of.
L is for living arrangements: All by my lonesome.
M is for mom's name: Betty. Not Elizabeth. Betty.
N is for name of friend: ShovelJackie the FuriousNon-ScarlettBitterBlatzyHok Squirrel.
O is for overnight hospital stays: One.
P is for Phobias: Mayonnaise. I hate and fear mayonnaise.
Q is for quotes you like: "Mistah Kurtz, he dead."
R is for longest Relationship: 4+years and counting.
S is for sexual position: I ain't picky, I likes `em all.
T is for time you wake up: Way too fucking early.
U is for unique traits and features: I'm equal parts coon ass and white trash. And this time yesterday I was running a fever of 102 degrees.
V is for vegetable you love: Not such a fan of the veg. I'll eat them, I just don't enjoy them all that much.
W is for worst trait/feature: My crippling fear of mayonnaise.
X is for x-rays you've had: At least ten, the coolest of which depicts my kneecap being quite far from where it should have been. Not cool at the time, but cool in retrospect.
Y is for yummy food I can make: I make a mean roast chicken.
Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini. Two Chulii for the price of one.